There are a number of ways to work out what our spiritual gifts are. We can do spiritual gift surveys which will help. Another way is to prayerfully ask yourself some questions.
Here are some you can start with…
- What is the Holy Spirit telling me?
- What is something I enjoy doing?
- Am I fulfilled when I do it?
- What do other people tell me I’m good at?
- What have I done that has made a huge difference in someone’s life?
When we sit and ask these questions we can start to get a picture of what gifts God has given us. then we can start using our gifts for the good of others (1Peter 4:10).