This morning for my devotions I read Romans 8:38-39 in the passion translation. It says…
38 So now I live with the confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate us from God’s love. I’m convinced that his love will triumph over death, life’s troubles,[a] fallen angels, or dark rulers in the heavens. There is nothing in our present or future circumstances that can weaken his love. 39 There is no power above us or beneath us—no power that could ever be found in the universe that can distance us from God’s passionate love, which is lavished upon us through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!
As I read six quick thoughts came to mind…
1. We live with confidence that nothing can separate us from God’s love
2. His love will triumph over death
3. His love will triumph over life’s troubles
4. His love will triumph over evil powers
5. There is nothing in our present or future that can weaken His love for us
6. No power in the universe can distance us from His passionate love for us in Christ Jesus
As I dwell on these six things it reminds me that God’s love towards us in unbreakable.
He loved us and showed it in Christ’s death for us. He loves us today. He will love us forever and ever.
You are loved and kept by God for now and all eternity.